All about the Boz Obsession
- 1993 World Record Symposiums, no other Equestrian can come close. BOZ Profile
The Perfect Balanced Stop
BOZ on Blossom - a Spanish Barb Mare - showing how to do a perfect slide
stop (Running in front and sliding in rear. Boz is up off her back with loose
reins in a balance position when riding a Boz Saddle.
Bozzage Students and Boz Saddle Owners Points of View
Amio is a Bozzage student, Gymkhana Champion Rider, Horse Trainer and
Instructor, she holds a BA and Masters degree in business and has written
several testimonials on Bozzage training, Bozzage Clinics, Boz Equipment, and
Boz Saddles. Becky lives in Southern California.
Becky in the Boz English Bareback jumping treeless saddle, showing how you can even jump
in the Boz Bareback. Becky is on her 13.2 POA Pony, jumping 4 1/2 feet,
the background fence is 5 feet at the top.
jumping in the Bareback
The Boz Bucking Dummy
Boz Bareback Saddle
Don Anderson lives in Wisconsin and loves how his Boz saddle fits his
mules. He has sent 2 pictures for your review, 1 shows him on his mule and
the other show him with his grandson riding his mule. He has also sent a
written testimonial regarding the Boz Saddle.
Don on Pat his Mule
Grandpa Don and Grandson
Deborah Pearce is another happy Boz saddle owner. She lives in
Maryland and you can contact her via email. FJPearce@aol.com
Deborah Pearce Testimonial
Katie's Testimonial Katie Saarela another
satisfied Boz Saddle owner.
Nancy Kain and Spike a testimonial from an endurance rider, a happy Boz
saddle owner and a very happy horse with no more sore back problems
Carolyn S. Loedeman is an endurance
rider that loves our saddles and even bought 2. She raises and rides
Natalie Muzzio is an endurance rider
in Virginia. She had a horse with back problems and was referred by a
friend to try a Boz Saddle.
Christman a very satisfied Boz Saddle owner - His Testimonial
Sandy Prior is an endurance rider with many horses and
riding on 100 mile endurance rides
Brandi calls herself a hybrid rider. She is an English, Western
rider and also a jumper. She does all this in Boz Saddles.
Lynn Faust after a year with 2 Boz saddles and many miles on the trail.
Email inquiry: Lynn answers an email inquiry
about Boz saddles.
Cheri Briscoe is a very experienced Endurance Rider.
She has the original Boz Balanced ride saddle and has recently purchased
our new Boz Balanced Ride Bareback saddle.
Email inquiry: Cheri answers an email inquiry about Boz Saddles.
Cheri with picture of DR
ODE TO BOZ
Chris Knoch #1
Chris Knoch #2
Trotting on Water By Jeff Herten
Kathy Swanson a Pleased owner of a BOZ saddle
Pat Warkus, M.D.
A report after a 50 mile ride from Joyce Kellenberger
Addendum to the above report from Joyce Kellenberger
If you are considering or having your horse trained by a professional,
this is what you should expect from a professional horse trainer to
accomplish in 30 days on your horse.
Below are 3 pages regarding the accomplishments of 30 days training on
a Boz customers 4 year old Morgan. On page 3 is a testimonial from
SaraLynn Mandel the owner.
Nick Oprandy is a Utah U.S. Forest Service Ranger. Nick brought 2 horses out to California
and this is recap of his time spent with Boz and the Bozzage training method.
Nick Oprandy and Bozzage Training
Sharlene Roberts-Caudle account of her training with
Boz and Boz Saddlery equipment.
owns 18 and some 19 hand shires.
Connie Wilhorn is another happy Enduarance
rider with her Boz saddle
Kay Johnston an endurance rider, had a horse with chronic sore back
and with her Boz saddle the problem is solved.
Diana Jones another happy Boz Saddle
- 6 Major Reasons Why You Should Buy A Boz Saddle
6 Majors Reasons
- Regular, 1/2 Cut and Narrow Twist Trees Trees
This shows the difference of the 3 different types of flexibility cuts for our trees.
- Regular and Narrow Twist Trees Narrow Twist
- Shire vs ArabShire vs Arab
13.2 Arab and a 18 hand Shire, showing how the Boz Spring Flex Air Flow Saddles fit both horses without doing absolutely nothing to either saddle for a perfect fit on each.
- Side By Side View Side By Side View
A side by side view of the Arab and Shire
- Bulkless Rigging,Velcro Pads System, Interchangeable Horns, Wooden Tree & Shoes vs Modern Day Shoes and Boz Air Flow Boztic Springflex Trees Bulkless Rigging,Velcro Pads System, Interchangeable Horns, Wooden Tree & Shoes vs Modern Day Shoes and Boz Air Flow Boztic Springflex Trees
- Riding By Reasoning (The MOST scientific studies
about the saddles and riding positions of all disciplines) Riding By Reasoning
- Boz Saddles - The most scientfic designed and built saddles in the
world. Made with the patented Boz flexible tree. Checklist
Please note our phone #559-539-2179. We no longer have our 800# as
stated on some of our pictures.
THE NEW BOZ ORIGINAL BALANCE RIDE BARE BACK "TREELESS"SADDLE
Click here for more information on the Boz Original
Balance Ride Bareback Treeless Saddle
You can RIDE or DRIVE a horse and carriage with the same saddle.
A. Closer Contact than a Dressage Saddle.
B. More Balance than an English Jump Saddle.
C. More Security than a Western Saddle.
D. Guaranteed strong enough to ride rodeo stock, that is where it started.
This saddle IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO RIDE WITH BETTER BALANCE & SECURITY
1. Custom designed zip up riding pad to carry or store your Boz Bare Back Saddle
complete and also enough room for your Headstall/Bridle, Lead rope, Bit, and
2. Custom designed breast collar.
3. 24" Super cinch with sheepskin cover.
4. English stirrup leather brackets with automatic panic break aways.
5. 1" English stirrup leathers (numbered)
6. 3" or 1 1/2" specially designed spring stirrups out of unbreakable plastic for
lightweight and rubber treads for foot comfort.
7. (2) large custom bucking rolls that fit right up into your inner thighs for even
more security at any speed or direction you want to go.
8. Heavy duty hand hold - made out of rawhide for total support and maximum security
with a sheepskin hand protector.
9. This saddles weight is approx. 4 lbs.
10. You will feel more horse under you than you have ever felt before. Totally
11. Heavy duty cinching latigo's (numbered)
12. Comes in natural, black or brown leather. Stamping available at an extra charge.
13. Forward hung stirrups for the ultimate performance ride to achieve an all speed
basic to advanced handle.
14. Learn a more advanced balance riding position with this saddle and have more
security than you could even imagine.
15. The Boz Bare Back saddle is totally treeless. It is not a hard pommel and a hard
cantle sewn into a bareback pad and called treeless, when it is really a solid
1/2 tree saddle with the hard pommel pinching the withers and a hard cantle
driving into the loins, which I call kidney punching (like a boxing match).
16. Check out more pictures of the Boz Bare Back Saddle on our Website!!!!
Boz Bareback with Red PadBareback by the creek
This shows the saddle on a Red pad by a creek.
Boz Bareback with Red PadBareback 2nd view
This shows the saddle with another view of the Red pad.
Boz Bareback AfterBareback After
This shows the saddle on a stand.
Boz Bareback Saddle on Go GoBareback GoGo
This show the Boz Bareback saddle on an Arab horse named GOGO. This same saddle will fit a Draft horse.
Boz Bareback OpenBareback Open
This shows the saddle when you open the briefcase carrying pad.
Boz Bareback BeforeBareback Before
This shows the saddle in the Briefcase pad as you would carry it.
Ride Hard - Ride Fast - Ride Boz BarebackPatent Pending
Boz Balance Bare Back Saddle Worksheet and
Design your own BOZ BALANCE RIDE BAREBACK SADDLE Boz Bareback Saddle Worksheet
Print this Boz Balance Ride Bareback Saddle worksheet and design your own personal Boz Bareback Saddle.
If you need help please call John and he will be happy to help you, 559-539-2179
When complete fax or email order form to us.
- The Snow WhiteSnow White Swell Fork
This shows The NEWSnow White Swell fork saddle with sheepskin top
- Swell Fork Swell Fork
This saddle shows a swell fork with black and brown leather and no horn
- Swell Fork Black and BrownBlack Brown Swell Fork
- Agility Saddle with Red tree and black leatherAgility
- Black Beauty Black Beauty
- Ultimate with Alum. Horn and Full Western Fenders with Performance Seat Ultimate Full Western Fenders
- Black and Brown Special Order The Performance Saddle
A. Two tone leather Black & Brown
B. Performance seat placing you right behind the withers not on the loin.
C. Forward hung stirrups not forward slung stirrups like all other cutting saddles.
D. Comfortable forward sloped gear bronze horn.
E. Medium rounded skirts so they don't dig into the horses loin.
F. 1 1/2" performance stirrups.
G. Interchangeable sponge comfort bars or pads to fit all of your horses.
H. Boz Patented Springflex Air Flow saddle trees. This is the saddle of saddles.
- Ultimate with Alum. Horn with Custom Grape vines stamping Grape
- Boz Pony Ring Boz Pony Ring
The Boz Pony Ring lets you pony your horses safely.
- Mountain RacerMountain Racer
- Cutter, Race and Light Barrel SaddlesCutter,Race&LightBarrel
- Little Barrel Racer SaddleLittle Barrel Racer
- Ultimate with Alum. Horn and Full Western Fenders with Pleasure SeatUltimate Pleasure
Boz custom hand tooling on this Ultimate Pleasure Trail is exquisite to say the least. Just looking at this picture makes you want to relax and have a great time.
- Ultimate No Horn Pleasure SeatUltimate No Horn
This shows a top view of the Ultimate Saddle without a horn, it show the flat Pleasure Seat.
- The Mule SkinnerMule Skinner
This saddle fits mules like a glove. Performance seat, forward hung stirrups,
full western stirrup leather, 1 1/2 Performance stirrups. You will be able to do
80% more with your mules in this saddle and your mules will love you for it.
- Black Beauty for a Mule Black Beauty for a Mule
This Black Beauty with the Boz Swell Fork Springflex tree is shown here on Rosebud, a beautiful mule. This saddle shown here
comes with a Back Cinch and also a crupper ring.
- Rough and Ready Barrel Racer Rough & Ready
- Leather Horn Race Saddle Leather Horn Race
- The Ultimate Black Swell ForkUltimate Black Swell Fork
This shows The Ultimate saddle in Black Leather with no horn
- The Snow White with Black LeatherSnow White Swell Fork with Black Leather
This shows The NEWSnow White Swell fork saddle with Black Leather
- Ultimate Black and Brown Saddle Ultimate Black and Brown
- "Arthur" a Friesen Stallion showing the Snow White with Black LeatherArthur
Arthur is owned by Mr. & Mrs. Rick Babineau, please contact them at: 619-659-5959 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arthur - another view Arthur 2
- Sports Agility with Blue Tree Blue Sports Agility
- Boz Gray Slick fork with Bucking Rolls, below you will see 5 different views of the Gray Slick fork saddle with
Bucking rolls and leather seat. View 3 will show you the Barb Wire border
stamping on the seat and stirrup leathers. View 4 will show you the pony ring and footman loops,
View 5 will show you the performance seat. This saddle is made on a gray colored tree with black dyed leather. It
also has 1 1/2" Performance black laced stirrups.
1. View 1
2. View 2
3. View 3
4. View 4
5. View 5
- English Delight and Slick RacerEnglish Delight-Slick Racer
- Slick Fork Black Beauty Slick Black Beauty
- Slick Fork Black Beauty Slick Black Beauty Front View
- Ultimate Slick Fork Ultimate Slick Fork
- Ultimate Slick Fork with Large FendersUltimate Slick Fork with Large Fenders
- Mountain Racer Slick Fork Mountain Slick Racer
- Ultimate Slick Fork Ultimate Slick Fork
- Slick Fork saddle with Bucking RollsSlick Fork with Bucking Rolls
- Slick Fork Brown with Bucking Rolls Slick Brown Bucking Rolls
- Ultimate Slick Fork Ultimate Slick Fork
- Ultimate Slick Fork with Bucking RollsUltimate Slick with Bucking Rolls
- Boz Pack Saddle with pack boxesPack Saddle
Our pack saddle is made the same as our Boz riding saddles. They come with the velcro and sponge comfort bars. They
give your pack animal the same comfort and flexibility as your Boz saddle. We make pack boxes that are light weight and
have the same strength as our saddle trees. They come in different colors and with a slot for the ropes to fit in so they
- 4 different views of Bucking Rolls4 views of Bucking Rolls
Boz Saddle Worksheet
AND PRICE LIST
Design your own BOZ SADDLE Boz Saddle Worksheet
Print this saddle worksheet and design your own personal Boz Saddle. There are more options
available, if you need help please call John and he will be happy to help you, 559-539-2179
When complete fax or email order form to us.
Assortment of Equestrian Equipment and Saddles - Teaches and trains
horses 80% faster than any other.1st.Page
Boz Custom handmade Spurs and Snaffle Bits Bits & Spurs
GoGo with Boz Custom Handtied Halter Combo with the Boz Custom Handmade Snaffle Bit
Bozo the Desensitizing Headless Horseman or Bucking Dummy. Bozo starts them and you
put the finish on them. Bozo can out teach, out train and out ride any human on any horse,
on any day. He never makes a mistake. Bozo is exactly the same every time and every day he rides.
Bozo The Desensitizing Headless Horseman or Bucking Dummy and Training Video Bozo
If you don't use the Boz Bucking Dummy THEN you become the Bucking Dummy!
Bozo The Desensitizing Headless Horseman or Bucking Dummy Close-up Close-up of Bozo
This shows a close up view of Bozo The Desensitizing Headless Horseman.
Handmade Leather Headstalls Headstalls
Handmade Leather Deluxe Breast Collars Breast Collars
Boz Smooth Skin Leather Treatment Smooth Skin
This by far is the greatest leather conditioner you will ever use. Works fantastic on all leather goods.
It even works on dry and cracked hands. Totally environmentally safe.
The Monte Foreman Bits are humane, versatile & efficient, Click here to see why.
The Monte Foreman Bit